favorite this postFun and loving couple waiting to adopt - Minnesotahide this posting
QR Code Link to This Post
We are John and Kirsten, and we are incredibly excited to grow our family through adoption! If you or someone you know are considering adoption for your baby or infant, we would be honored if you would consider us.
Why are we adopting? Partly because we can't have children of our own, and partly because we've always wanted to expand our family through adoption. Kirsten had a miscarriage in 2012, and after years of trying and infertility treatment, we decided that adoption was where we wanted to place our hearts.
• We are approved by the state of Minnesota for an infant adoption
• We are looking for an open or semi-option adoption -- meaning we want you to be involved in your child's life in a way that is comfortable to you. Maybe it's letters and photos, maybe it's seeing each other every other month, maybe it's birthday parties together -- we're open!
• We are open to any race or culture
• We are working with an adoption agency
A little about us:
• Married since 2010
• Employed full time with local governments
• We live in a suburb of Minneapolis and own our house
• We do not take ourselves too seriously! (see pictures for proof)
• We love to have fun and spend time with friends and family
• We have 3 awesome cats
• We love to entertain/cook/bake
• We enjoy reading and watching movies
• Kirsten loves the outdoors, running, and traveling
• John loves documentaries, martial arts, and tea
We would love to talk to you if you're considering adoption.
Respond to this Craigslist ad or email us at johnkirstenadopt@gmail. com
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers